SMURFDADDY
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB/SS M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnnerdboy View Post
Congrats!

And I'm curious about your trade in value on the m4. I've been contemplating a 991 for my f80 but I need that extra financial push to compromise the rear seat room of my m3. My 74k msrp took a 20k depreciation in trade in value off of autonation. Haven't gotten around to taking it to the usual carmax or Porsche dealers yet.
I got Payoff for my M4. It was an insane deal, feel free to PM me if you need any more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedRide View Post
18 way seats? Jesus LOL
I know right? They are quite convenient though, theres LOTS of adjustability. Next time I think im going to opt for the Carbon backed buckets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by focal View Post
congrats on the move to a GTS. As a daily, you should have no issues if the utility isn't needed.

I have Cayman on order also, but will be keeping my F30 as a daily/winter car since it's the GT4. this is definitely a toy for me. Enjoy your GTS. It is a proper sports car.
GT4 is up next. You're going to love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk201358 View Post
What do you feel compare GT4 and M4? Which one has more fun preferred as DD?
Cayman is more fun as far as the drama and pound for pound experience. M4 is incredibly fast and has all the creature comforts you'd look for out of a car of its type. You cant go wrong with either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridin135 View Post
Congrats man once you go Porsche you will never go back. Well that is unless you start having kids then the M3 can't be beat. Went from m3 to 991s and now to a gt4. Tried every other car under the sun and couldn't get away from the Porsche bug.
Thank you sir. I agree. My ideal stable would be a P-car and either an M3/M4/M5.

Shoot me a PM regarding your GT4....
Appreciate 0