View Single Post
      02-24-2020, 05:05 PM   #15
DSTJ99
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '20 X7 40i - Tanzanite/Coffee

I agree with most of those above but a few more to add from my standpoint.

I really wish there was a lot more customization available in the driver speedometer/cockpit area. It's a nice display but you really are stuck with a few options and I end up leaving it blank when I'm not using the radar cruise control. They could've done so much more with this space.

The access to the wireless charging spot could be a lot more open. It's kind of tucked away in the console and even though there's a reminder I'm constantly turning back because I left my phone in the car.

I really like the wireless CarPlay but it seems to be intermittent with initial connection for me at least. I think they could, and hopefully, will continue to improve the software so that it's a seamless quick connection. I would've liked to have a wired option as well for CarPlay.

Overall I love the car and we're coming from a 2016 Yukon XL which is just like the suburban. I'm not Experiencing any of the lack of warnings for backing up like the original poster. We do have the parking package with the 3-D camera etc. The ride and handling of a large SUV is amazing compared to the Yukon.
Appreciate 2