Mavus
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, F80 zcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by baege View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
i used to be so much interested in cars. last ten years everything is tune able and fast. everyone wants to drive suvs that have been stomped on to have dual utility vehicles and cant even change the oil. same thing with pickups; dudes buy them to put straight pipes on and blow smoke everywhere. its a strange car scene out there nowadays. i had a prius "dust" me off a stoplight today; i wasn't pushing it at all and granny shifting. he must have been flooring it; like the fuck???

anyways; i always wanted to change cars. but realized its just a car and im always going to want something else. so just try to appreciate what i got.

look at all these M models; and heritage whatevers....the branding team is laughing all the way to the bank
yeah I am kinda heading this way I think "make the best of what I've got".
I mean the m240i is a fun car and has a lot of attributes I like...it just doesn't excite me like cars of the past did...but perhaps I just need to accept those days are gone and move on
but to what, gardening?
maybe you should get your favorite platform and mod it to turn you on ... interior, exterior, suspension all of it. sometimes the car you really want is the one from the past.

These days affordable, well designed and built models are gt4 and gt3.

E9x is the last of the "lighter" semi-analog cars that are a great value right now.

I was hoping bmw would make high strung na I6 in maybe 3200 lb z4 gtx but they are more interested in building luxury appliances ...
Appreciate 0