01-16-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
BMWI6
Major
Colombia
Rep
Drives: 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikewarlover View Post
I will try to post up a video sometime next week but honestly the video will do this exhaust no justice at all. I have come accross some pretty loud exhaust such as my friend's sti catless exhaust, the e46 m3 eisman titinum, e46 ac exhaust and many more but this one takes the cake.

The first time i heard it after install my whole body is just shaking with excitement because this exhaust sound so damn good. Its not the usual bmw crap where u get this high end pitch sound this is deep all the way. If u hear it in person u will noe why it is called diablo thats because it is the sound of devil.

Personally i am sure this is not the loundest exhaust money can buy but its the sound level plus the sound quality that makes this exhaust so damn good.
I know what you mean about hearing it in person makes all the difference, but a video will still be a good starting point. I am going to change my exhaust ASAP so this will help. Congrats by the way, it is an awesome feeling when you love the sound of your own car!