View Single Post
      02-17-2019, 10:59 AM   #17
roc342
United_States
Rep
Drives: F34 328i sport line 2015'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmhai328i View Post
Not Big mad as stated, I was hoping it was the 86 too. Was not lying that was glad it worked out he got his money and you got the amp. I only asked more questions because the pics he posted were also used on a eBay post and in it said something about being used with bavsound ? stuff and know the files need to be changed to work with other aftermarket parts.

Communication would be nice from him if instead of sending me a PM answering the last question I asked on 2/5 and 2/6 and if you contacted him before that than cool. Just tell me it was sold. Like I said you at least said it sold on 2/9. I PM him the day I posted to the thread, also 2/6 , again 2/7 (I would buy) and PM him again 2/8.

Money in hand always comes first. Just some communication would be nice from the seller and your one word post “sold” kind of rubbed the wrong way.

On a different note do you have a stock hifi system too. Does it make as big a difference as others have reported? I don’t need that much more volume just looking for a much fuller sound mids and such.

Cool, It does make in big improvement. I have stock Hifi and added an alpine pwe-s8 in the back. Its better than my HK system in my old E90. I had to change the config, but I found a few setup that work. Im trying to find the best config but haven't had time since i got the amp , set will prob do tomorrow. This amp is worth every penny even at $900. the fact i can add an additional amp and sub with cutting the factory harnesses to me is worth it.IT a big DIFF from Hifi.
Appreciate 0