05-01-2019, 07:14 AM   #5
mackeroni
Former Opel GT Pilot
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, AW, CR, 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggy31 View Post
Thank you for the advice! I was able to get more updates which included 2 new batteries, software reinstall and eventually a new control unit. After the control unit was replaced I went to pick it up and the back gate was not functioning... I refused to take the car despite assurances that it could be fixed and we were going on almost 3 weeks from the time of initially signing on the dotted line. Eventually after my 4th trip to the dealership and speaking with an understanding GM they agreed to find a replacement and worked through some of the issues with paperwork. Hoping to pick it up tomorrow... Round 2.
Good luck. Keep us posted. Would love to learn what was wrong with your first X2. If you find out, would you please share? Inquiring minds want to know.
So, that's it. I am doomed. There is no patch, no methadone, no substitute. Curse you BMW. Curse you and your seamless power delivery. Curse the incredible sense of road feel. Curse the comfort, the luxury, the envious looks from the masses. I am... hopelessly addicted.
Appreciate 0