Thread: Confess here
View Single Post
      01-14-2022, 04:49 PM   #7501
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

My 2,5 yo phone had begun to drop power more rapidly, thats not unusual after several charging times, had bought it for 640,- Euros grand.
Had sent it to the mfr acceditated repair shop and there they stated that a repair would be beyond economical efforts. So they offer me a refurbished one for 320,- Euros or labor costs and return of my old unit for 55,- Euros. Id chosen the refurbished one and expected to get also my former phone back, were willing to pay the labor and additional shipping fees on top.
Today the customer support wrote me that they are very sorry but I never would get my former unit back, at the moment of decision for the exchange I had lost my right to my property and thats the normal procedure at every exchange.
Meanwhile I had read all availabe terms and conditions and all relevant warranty notes plus they hadnt told me this consequence before.
I confess that I am actually really onto the fence and consider some legal counseling.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0