Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
My car is so freakin dirty from the snow and salt last week, it's embarrassing.

There are no hand car washes near work, so I can only go on the weekends. I need to get there when they first open otherwise the line is ridiculous. The weather last weekend was not car wash weather. We had a few warm days this week and although not ideal and I only did when necessary, I used to be able to go to the automatic car wash when I was on my 20" square winter wheels *gasp* I can't do that anymore because the new set is 21" and I'm afraid the track will damage the wheels. I hate having a dirty ride.

Happy Friday, boys and girls.
My car is disgusting, I've never had a car this dirty. Two weeks since the salt/snow and it's kinda liberating having a disgusting car. Can't wait to get it properly detailed+ceramic'd after a few weeks though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
I actually feel bad for him because he reminds me so much of my good friend. But the other part of me really just wants to see how elaborate the excuses for his behavior can become. The whole "My momma raised me to respect women" excuse is I think my favorite. Like respecting women and having a romantic relationship are somehow mutually exclusive.
I don't feel bad for him because some guys never learn. There's obviously nothing wrong with respecting women, but that shouldn't come at the expense of yourself...

I'm sure he'll eventually find someone who will wear the pants in their relationship and not make a deal out of it and he'll be miserable forever and it'll be all ok.
Appreciate 0