Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Watch tomorrow when the market opens at 9:30am. People will be selling to lock in their money. If you can get in for 2.50 or less....you should be good.
Plus....this is just getting started in my opinion. They have 47 locations they can announce contracts with. They've released 1....and have job openings for the next 3 big cities.

Everytime they get a deal...this will run.
Todd, how long are you honestly planing on holding this for? Do you have a rough price in mind that you would be comfortable selling at, or just playing it by ear?

Also, your buddy who I know has a significant position on this. What are his thoughts on this run? I'm sure he's holding out as well, but curious as to what you guys have in mind as far as an exit strategy. As to me, that's the most important part. Obviously, nobody wants to get caught holding the proverbial bag, however, from what you've been writing on the board and correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears you're not treating XSPA as the typical swing trade, but rather more of a hold and growth stock. At least for the next year or so?
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00