06-05-2020, 04:48 AM   #1163
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Todd, how long are you honestly planing on holding this for? Do you have a rough price in mind that you would be comfortable selling at, or just playing it by ear?

Also, your buddy who I know has a significant position on this. What are his thoughts on this run? I'm sure he's holding out as well, but curious as to what you guys have in mind as far as an exit strategy. As to me, that's the most important part. Obviously, nobody wants to get caught holding the proverbial bag, however, from what you've been writing on the board and correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears you're not treating XSPA as the typical swing trade, but rather more of a hold and growth stock. At least for the next year or so?
Exactly. We plan to sell 1/2 of what we own around the $3-$3.50 range to lock in our profit. Then we plan to let the other 1/2 stay in as we really see this company being a part of our future from now on and don't believe it's going anywhere. We feel that it could be a huge business in a couple of years.