apascutia
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthFader View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANP202 View Post
Drove 330i today with m-sport package. I have to say that it’s quite a bit better than F30 I drove few weeks back. Engine pulled hard, handling was surprisingly good and it even sounded nice. I have 2006 330xi as my daily alongside my M4 and this car could be a modern replacement for E90 gen. I never considered replacing my E90 with F30 but I think I may with G20. It is definitely a step in the right direction IMO.
I had a chance to drive one as well and feel the same. It was a 330 with x-drive, and was quite impressed with the chassis feel. Another nice thing to note, the x-drive version is the same height as the non x-drive - like the current 2 series.

We have a E90 335 and it felt like a refined version of that car. I passed on the F30 but will definitely consider this as a replacement for the E90.

For those who have sat in or driven one, did you happen to feel the side to side leg room has decreased vs E90/F30. My right thigh was resting against the tunnel the whole time. I guess I could get used to it.
Apparently the driver's seat is angled towards the center of the car in the G20. It has to do with crash protection.
Appreciate 0