Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 SBM E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [9.42]
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelthepsycho View Post
Never EVER. Trucks epitomizes the inefficiencies of the American mindset and government. Block more of others' vision... I've never seen a full haul in the bed of a pickup... These fuckers drive around like it's fun to be in a three-ton behemoth and then proceed to bitch about gas prices. Cry more.
Well, I'll give you that this response is at least debatable more so than the other guy.

I still think you're so mis-guided and maybe brainwashed. I can't believe I'm getting into this again...but this fascinates me that so many people think like this.

So maybe you can calm down and THINK and maybe debate this.

1. Why would you have to SEE someone driving with their bed full to believe that they ever use it more?

2. They block the roads? Do you just happen to live somewhere unique in America where the roads are more narrow than other places? We have so much room here with such wide roads that I can't understand how this is a big deal. Sometimes I get behind a truck that annoys me. But it doesn't cause me to stereotype all truck drivers and assume they don't use their truck for hauling.

3. As far as I know, everyone bitches about gas prices. I think the left in this country love high gas prices for a number of reasons. But this is another debate.

4. I don't understand the reference to America. Do you understand that there are A LOT of trucks in other countries? I have been all over the world. And Europeans in particular....LOVE trucks and are jealous that we have all the room we have to own them. If they could afford to drive them and dealerships were selling them, they would buy them like crazy.

I just can't understand why you would sit there every day....and eventually come to the conclusion that trucks are the devil. Just please try to think about these things logically. Please don't sit there and let hatred and anger develop about such silly things. Trust me, you will be a much happier person. And don't do the knee-jerk response you posted above with cussing/etc. It really does make you look/sound stupid...