View Single Post
      04-02-2019, 10:21 AM   #5
Rekraps
USMA 81
United_States
Rep
Drives: Own two 1M's, VO total OEM

So, I so enjoyed the first two, both VO's, one (the original pick-up at the Greenville BMW facility) was a base version, while the second was decked out. This one, is 100% OEM, with nary a flaw anywhere. The original owner had the entire care PPF'd and quite frankly, although I never did this to my first two cars, looks incredible. Zero road rash, and not a single paint chip/nick.

I began this search about two months ago, when I got the bug... again. Except this time I truly wanted an example that I would keep. Had I known about the valuations, and the trend of them, I would have never sold the first. My goal, because I am OCD to a fault, was the lowest mileage care, in the best condition I could find.

Needless to say, there are not tons of 1M's for sale, and my first choice (1K model that auctioned on Cars Guru just last week) went to someone else for an all in price of around $84K (with buyers premium). That was a bit too much for me, so I returned to the search and started looking at EAG, out of Cincinnati OH. Eric Keller and his crack BMW expert Mike Kent had a 3,500 mile OEM VO with all options. Full wrap, new tires and an exhaustive list of pre-sale services and minor fixes. Let me tell you, these guys are good. Buying the car sight unseen is always a bit stressful, but when it arrive this AM, I could not have been any happier. Virtually perfect...just like they said.
The folks at EAG charge more, however in this case you get what you pay for.
The inspection included items such as the fuse kit in the tool kit, correct and complete mobility kit pump, new tires, new battery, alignment, full fluids (all) flushed and replaced, rebalance of wheels, roundels replaced if any flaw at all, microfilter and even fixing the annoying noise in the drivers armrest.
If that was not enough, prior to shipping (which only took one day), they applied a ceramic coat to the PPF and the car gleams.
This car is 100% investment grade, but I will drive it!
Glad to be back with the 1M lovers and will answer any questions about the purchase. Just ask!
Scott
Appreciate 2
Tuxedo1409.00
///BYU268.50