View Single Post
      08-07-2008, 03:56 PM   #15
Jewpac
Marty Turco Hater
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_135i View Post
sorry you had a bad experience. They got me 600 over invoice. that included invoice price on the options too. It was in line with my Edmunds and Cars.com invoice pricing. Took mine home last Sunday.

:iono:
Ive had bad experiences there multiple times. My Dad bought an E36 325 vert, when he took delivery they only gave him one key and refused to cut him another one despite the fact that I have never bought a car that didnt come with at least two keys. Then my friend went in there to buy that M3 Competition on their showroom floor and they gave him a terrible Interest Rate and refused to negotiate on the price at all. Also, the Salesman we went to see first gave was busy, told us the car we went to look at was still there when it had been sold, gave us a huge run around then just took off without answering any questions and told us to call him when we were ready to talk about purchasing a car. When we called him, he answered, told us to meet him in the showroom and ignored us for over an hour. Then we finally talked to someone else, he was a real prick, told us the car was an amazing deal at 3K over Blue Book, refused to look at the Edmunds value and said the demand was so high that he could sell it at their asking price no problem and that the price was not up for negotiation. I would never step foot in that place or ever do any sort of business with them what-so-ever.

Delivery Wednesday 5/7
Appreciate 0