View Single Post
      07-24-2005, 11:36 AM   #12
tye01
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

I saw this thread and I just wanted to reply because I am in the state of alabama and my experience with the BMW dealership here is what I expected. I am a 25 year old african american male that went to Tom Williams BMW in alabama and when I first went on the lot I looked around for 10 minutes and I said no one has come out yet, so I said no problem because the sales reps are just giving me time to look around on the lot. I went through the door and I just started to look at cars and I see two sales reps sitting down in there chair just looking at me and trying to decide which one was going to get up and help me. When my future sales rep came over to me to ask if I needed any help, I got a feeling that he did not want to help me at first because he thought that I was just wasting his time and breathe by speaking. Long story short once my sales rep saw that I was serious he warmed up a little and he started to treat me like everyone should be treated if they are going to purchase a car or not. I would like to know your opinions on this matter if you would like to reply.

Would I be wrong once my 325i arrives and the survey is delivered to my home to give low scores to my sales rep because he has not called me about the status of my vehicle and I really don't need him due to this very helpful e90 forum.
Appreciate 0