Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 328i SULEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrguy03 View Post
umm...yeah no. Take a breather, count to 10 and come back down to earth. No need to get worked up because you "think" you know what their attitude is through a message. You probably misinterpreted it because you were mad just like people misinterpret text messages all the time. Anyway, you got your money back, no harm, no foul. Now you can buy from someone else and tell them exactly what responses you would like to your questions if you have any. Good luck with your build.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion (i don't need a breather, i don't have a glider so i'm not floating around above in the clouds, i'm fine thanks.
I'm entitled to share what happened in this business transaction. This is the reason why the vendor and seller review section exists. I've been purchasing things for my bmws for almost 10 years now and i'm used to get great customer service not only on smooth transactions but also on those that may have bumps for whatever reasons.

Sometimes a business transaction with issues just need a good customer service attitude to get back in track, that didn't happen to me so i'm sharing my honest opinion.

And thanks for the good wishes, my build has being made within this past 2 months, covid or not, every single part has arrived to me with no issue at all, i'm just missing the downpipe and the performance radiator.

-- further discussion/comments about this review won't be followed up by me as i already made my sincere point with facts. Cheers --

😂😂😂😂
Appreciate 1
kern4174449.50