View Single Post
      11-02-2021, 09:48 PM   #61
Hammer110!
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 22 F90M5C, 22 X7M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
As any FYI to any Tidal HiFi people, I've been getting Tidal HiFi for $10/month ($120/year) for years by searching for promotions whenever I have to renew ... it's usually a Best Buy offering, so you just go to their website and search for tidal.

The downside is, sometimes I have to switch accounts - i.e., kill the old account and start a new one. This last July when I renewed again I was able to keep all of my credentials and keep the $10/month ... but if you do have to switch accounts, then you lose all your saved playlists, artists, etc UNLESS ... you use soundiiz

It's a website/app that allows you to export all of that and then reimport it into new accounts OR port your stuff from one service to another. It's pretty awesome.

In any event, I love Tidal simply because I like a pretty eclectic range of music (ironically very little rap) and they have most all of it and all of their music is CD quality minimum (which, IMO, is the highest quality a car stereo, or most systems, can realistically utilize/present.)
Worked like a freaking charm once I figured you had to import current tidal material from existing trial and then export it to the new Best Buy tidal subscription. Thanks Bud saved me some coin and introduced to a cool app Soundiiz 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Appreciate 1
GrussGott18183.50