06-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #21
E92M356789
El Jefe
Venezuela
Rep
Drives: e30 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSoloE93 View Post
Ok, I'm pretty sure I figured this problem out. I've been having the same problem. As the car downshifts (AT) to a dead stop there seems to be a cloud of smoke right? Well, I changed my CP for a ER one with my HKS I had laying around. I noticed that there was a good amount of oil in the OEM tube, not A LOT but enough.

Same goes for the front mount when I changed it out last week. So now I know that it is oil being sucked up and just being burned because the smoke doesn't appear all the time. So with that said and done, I'm sure a OCC is going to fix this problem like vereak82 said. So I guess I know a future mod LOL, hope this helps you guys
Sorry to bring this thread up, but I am having a similar issue, but mines happened when when I installed the Vanguard Exhaust. It also happens when I am getting close to stopping and the cloud of smoke is discharged. I want to say that the color is Bluish smoke. If in fact the seals are damaged on the turbo or anything related with them, I'm going to buy the RB Turbos since the price is almost the same for the stoks ones from the dealer.

If this helps, I have installed:
Meth
JB4
FMIC ER
CP ER
Synapse BOV
AA DP
Vanguard Exhaust
BMS Oil Catch Can
Appreciate 0