View Single Post
      03-14-2023, 04:51 PM   #10
Saejin
Captain
Rep
Drives: None

Here we go again. Like every single person in the world who bought an X7 LCI is here and we have the raw data to support many of the claims being made here.

Yes, some X7s are probably lemons or have some significant issues that need to be fixed. It doesn’t mean nor have I seen any data to show that the entire LCI production of the X7 is crap, or exceeds issues experienced by other BMW vehicles that have been launched. If the data suggests otherwise, please post it up.

Like I said this is turning into more of an entertainment venue than anything else due to lack of hard data around some of the claims being made. I’m open to peoples opinions and think they should be shared, but some opinions are making some far fetch assumptions.

Personally I’ve had the drivetrain error pop up and it went away at 5000 miles IIRC. The dealer updated all the software when they checked it out. Haven’t had the error pop up again. Now I’m dealing with an accident where I was rear ended. I’m at 8200 miles all driven in the past 4 months, cross country drive from CO to MD, and about to head off to TX this weekend.

Other than the drivetrain errors, zero issues with my LCI. Many others here post up the same experience, but we’re not the most active voice since we are not experiencing any issues.
Appreciate 3