MB21
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 M5.0i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olekiller View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB21 View Post
There is whole spectrum of model correct, however we have to agree that features among cars are often the same, I do. It believe it takes rocket science to do this, perhaps when he start a job it will take him couple of months but the you get only so many new cars per year it should be easy walk for good salesman to get the few gadgets remembered.

Simply we need to admit that people are good when they do what they like and have also talents for. Most sales people at dealership I would argue that this job is their best strength.

Therefore whenever I buy new car I usually look at internet to learn something first then go to dealer and are often shocked how little they know and what is worst they do not even care, all they see is $$$ and want them as quickly as possible, oh well
When I purchased my x7 in August. I specifically said I need it to have adaptive cruise control. He told me yes it has the drivers assistance package. Bought the car drove off. We all now know the drivers assistance package does not include adaptive cruise control 🤦🏿*♂️. As per why a $94k car doesn't have it standard when a base Toyota Corolla does is a next argument.
I have ordered my car twice within 5 weeks, first in June I ordered 50i and then few weeks later I was told that they have run out of dashboards and they said you can order 2020 model or some other dashboard, how can you even offer dashboard that does not match? My interior is the white blue theme.

Gladly due to the mess up I was offered ability to order 2020 model before they officially have been available so I got M50i car is great but I wish I would have gotten few more features but sales did not even had any info nor even wood samples for interior, anyhow I think most of the sales guys behave like used car salesman's .

This red one please or this blue...
Appreciate 0