Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfive View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfive View Post
Which state has this deal? I got a couple of terrible quotes on the m340i despite hundreds of them in nationwide inventory to choose from. Who are you all working with in California who is reasonable to work with?
What type of deals are you getting? You comparing to the lease deals on the forum here?
Getting close to $540s before tax for $53k cap cost for 10k / 36 month, nothing down lease. I was hoping to be at that with taxes rolled in per the 1% target guideline. Others seem to have gotten much better.
Lol what? What's the msrp of the vehicle?

You do realize the 1% rule applies to before tax of the MSRP right (along with your down payment rolled in, and you do not have a down payment)?

Sounds like an great deal to me.... provide more details.
It's also that I don't value the 340i as much to pay $600/month for its lease. At $65K list price, it doesn't have basic features like good quality leather, a leather dash option, power tilt/telescopic steering wheel, etc. With so much inventory, I think we can do better than leasing for $600/month.
Ok so why are you mentioning you are not getting a good deal? 540 a month pre tax on a 65k vehicle with 0 down is FAR below the 1% rule. Ask anyone and they'll say it's a great deal.

The problem here is you, not the deal you are getting. If you don't value the car because it doesn't have 'good quality leather' or a 'leather dash', then you should start looking elsewhere since this car isn't for you and you are looking over every other plus point of the G20. You ain't going to get a 65k car for 400-500 a month if that's what you're trying.
I think you have conflated a few numbers in this post but your point about what each of us values is valid. I'll explain point-wise below:

1. The $541 pre-tax quote I got was on a $59k car with a cap cost of $53.7k. I think I can do better on it since others have got upto $10k off on list price. There are hundreds of m340i in nationwide inventory.

2. My comment about a $65k m340i without good quality leather, leather dash, power adjustable steering, etc, still stands. As a consumer, we should expect as much at that price point.

The overall package with performance is good but can be better. Thanks for your inputs. Let me know how I can get a better deal if you have more ideas.