AUSf22
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C HS & Ferrari Roma

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazey82 View Post
Hi there, what's was wrong with me sharing my opinion on it at the time? Everyone has one. My comments where never about how the car was to drive and certainly didn't say it was a epic fail. I'm sorry if you thought I wasn't nice about it was not my intention to offend anybody??? Was only ever directed at BMW.

Coming from E46 M3 I always knew the M2 was going to be the better drivers car. I like others were just hoping for a few little extra bits and for my first brand new M car I wanted it to be that extra bit special. Nothing wrong with that.

I drove the M2 at BMW track day before it was released. Phenomenal car, has all the bits you really need but I always knew there could be more and hence why I'm showing interest again in the CS

Having said all that I can openly admit that my ownership experience of the F80 was not the best and I made the wrong choice and sold it 2 months later. Too big, only can exploit the car on a track and couldn't justify 3 x price over my e46 which I found more enjoyable.

If the CS is out of my price range I will now happily consider base M2 as there just isn't anything else out there and seeing them on the road and at the dealership the other day I see things in a different light.

It's been an experience, I'm being honest here and if people want to drag me across the coals about it each to there own.
Have a good one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazey82 View Post
This whole M2 release, marketing, M performance is a total joke! How are we supposed to make a decision on anything prior to placing official orders.
Options for M performance seats are a final piece for me and I need to know before this weekend if they are an option to replace the lame so called sport seats as that's when I'm ordering my new car I've waited far to long.
This M2 is such a failure IMO.
??

Mind you this was pre-release, not stirring shit but for those of us that followed the release of the M2 closely will not forget what you said.

I'm not offended at all, I just find it funny that everything you were complaining about you seemed to have gotten over once you actually drive the damn thing.

Who gives a f**k how the mirrors look when your going sideways on a track at 140kph
Appreciate 0