Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Retired 2017 F87 M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
These things are always quite subjective, but, if your preference is to stand out, then my vote goes to Java Green.

http://www.bmwblog.com/2017/05/01/ow...m2-java-green/

I've seen the Austin Yellow M2 (Michael Fux special order $13k from BMW Individual) and found it underwhelming. I like the color on the M6, but it just didn't seem to fit the M2.

Sakhir is a beautiful color and may go well, but for me for some reason I feel it fits the bigger M cars much better, aka M3, M5, and M6GC.

Estoril Blue is classic and beautiful, and it's available on a lot of non M cars, as well as some previous M cars also, so it may be a good choice for not standing out too much, but having some color on your car.

If it was me, I would leave the MG though. I fell in love with this color on the M2, and find it fits the character of the car perfectly. It is stealthy and sleek, shows off the lines, isn't quite black but is nice and dark, and just looks so good on the M2.

Note my M2 is MG but normally I love bright flashy colors, had a superman combo X6M (Monte Carlo Blue with Mugello Red interior), but for me the M2 is a diah served best stealthy and cold, in Mineral Grey...
I appreciate the write up and insights. I will keep these in mind. I always liked bright colors. My previous e90 was a montego blue with gloss black roof with cf parts. For me it was a good balance of aggressive look and being able to stand out. My current order is Black Sapphire Metallic.

Actually that java green m2 found in the link was what got me to consider java green in the first place.

Below is a picture of my previous e90

The other option would be this shade of blue. I'm not sure if its Miami blue or San marino blue similar. Found it on instagram.

2017 M2 Coupe:|Black Sapphire Metallic|DCT|Nav/Idrive|M Performance CF Spoiler|M Performance CF DCT Interior| M Performance Gloss Black Kidney Grills| M Performance Steel Pedals | Eventuri CF CAI | 19" Brixton Rims | KW V3 Clubsport |
Retired: |2008 328i Sedan|Montego Blue|

Last edited by snipersix; 05-06-2017 at 09:35 PM..
Appreciate 0