10-13-2019, 08:03 PM   #25
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGary View Post
Replying to this again. Another accurate representation would be having the coal burning in the back with the Diesel also. However the artist of this picture removed that in an attempt to make a point which blind followers will think is "100% accurate"

Regardless of if you drive an electric or diesel, there will still be a plant burning coal or some sort of other non-renewable energy that's contributing to pollution. However removing the diesel vehicle will result in one less VEHICLE contributing to carbon monoxide pollution.

I personally don't care about the whole electric car vs ICE cars. Mainly cause I have V8 with no cats lol, but its not hard for me to admit that electric is the future, and that there is A LOT of misconception about electric vehicles and mining for Lithium. I remember seeing a picture of a coal mine being spread around saying "This is Teslas Lithium mine" but after doing my own research it turned out that picture was really a copper mine lol.
OK . I see your point Gary . Let us first talk about China ...
The Chinese are walking in their streets with mouth masks on . It looks like a never ending smog/fog and it gets worse every day . The pollution is spit non-stop in the air by their growing poisoned industries .
It makes no sense . Because I'm pretty sure China is also on our planet earth

It's like over here...I pay every year 2,100 Euro's driver taxes , because my government says my V8 is dirty .While havy trucks are spitting their dirty diesel pollution in my face . So , nothing is changing , while they take my money ...
BS ! They are using the pollution to steal my money ! A cleaner word is *financial speculation* !
Everyone has to change everything on this planet ASAP . Also in China , otherwise the clean air is already lost in advance...of course also by financial speculation !
The future looks not bright Gary . But we can always start with ....*HOPE*
While in China they don't hope they must change . Do you see the problem ?
And BTW ...My yearly driver taxes won't change anything

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
ItsGary1456.50