View Single Post
      03-30-2015, 03:45 PM   #20
TUN3D
Major
Rep
Drives: none

kprocivic & mtecnic > Oh how I love those high-school times. I ran a 4.1 dawg. LMAO! Look -- I'm not completely discrediting you guys. I'm not from a slow state(FL) or city (Miami), for that matter. I ran track and played football in high-school, just like you guys. I'm not slow by any means, but didn't pursue athletics beyond high-school. A few of my friends however, did play college football and soccer. I've been around fast people all my life and have a pretty realistic understanding of what those numbers actually mean.

The point is, that your name is not "Willie Fucking Gault" -- which at 48 -- was still posting up 10's in the 100m. Read this > http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=li-gault050109

Had you really ran a (4.3) in the 40 or (10.7) in the 100m -- as you claim -- you're in a very (and I mean very) small percentile. Specifically with the 40 time. If you we're actually that fast, and knew about it...and if your coaches knew about it...we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I'm sure you're fast, but put up some real "good quality" videos. Don't be one of those dudes, that's like "bro, my 135i can take GTR's", then never throws up a video. Or throws up a shitty video which no one can distinguish

If you guy's run a sub 5.0 -- I'll be impressed.

Last edited by TUN3D; 03-30-2015 at 03:51 PM..
Appreciate 0