View Single Post
      04-16-2015, 08:56 AM   #19
buildbright
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterC17 View Post
So had my first track day in the F80 on Monday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Went very well, car performed great, only issue I had was the brake fluid boiling causing me to loose my brakes at one point (oops). I ran with no EDC due to an issue with the camber plates (working on a fix). In short, the F8X blows away most other cars, and for those who are wondering, blows away the E9X's. The car is truly fantastic. The chassis is incredible, the power is fantastic, and with better brake fluid (was running Motul RBF600, will be switching to Castrol SRF), the car would be really good. At this point, the only major changes I need to make is a set of KW Clubsports and R-Compounds. Keep in mind everyone else in my group was on R-Comps and Coilovers, whereas I was on KW HAS Kit with stock dampers and street tires. Overall, I could not be happier.

And I turned my right front caliper from blue to green

You are wheeling that thing. You so right you need Rcomps tyou had hat car dancing with that JB4. Looks like a lightly massaged M3/M4 is a track weapon.
Appreciate 0