View Single Post
      02-28-2019, 02:45 PM   #116
soulcrft
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 Sakhir Orange ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachM5nster View Post
i bet you are questioning whether it's worth it...
you bought a *gasp* JEEP..

are you a noob to the automotive ownership world?

JUST IN CASE nobody ever told you... JEEP is chrysler is dodge is *now* fiat.., you didnt want them b4 you def dont want them now
i think even Wranglers are total pieces of crap but they got fanboys worse than BMW..
but you DEFINITELY dont want any other jeep.. did you ever notice back in the mid to 2000s the jeep grand Cherokee which is jeeps flag ship every single one of them encountered on the roads a tail light would be not working.. theose cars are total piece of crap dude the same with all.. design and engineering is garbage pure garbage..
case in point about engineer A girl I dated once drove a liberty and the sunvisors clip-in was facing the windshield so whenever you go to pull down your sunvisor to block the sun it pops the hell out.. SOOOO friggin stupid.. the clip just needed to be turned towards the interior cabin but nope but as horrible as Assembly is on those vehicles I wouldn't be surprised if it was supposed to be turned the other direction but during assembly the factory worker just screwed it in the wrong direction- i can literally encounter any dodge vehicle ive never looked at and do a walk around and in five minutes make an hour long video about how stupid it is ..

if you want a beater you need to get something reliable ...like in case nobody's ever told you before. ... a Toyota

preferably a Japanese built Toyota

my 2000 4runner is like wolverine
Yeah, I've only owned a few vehicles in my lifetime. I did have a Nissan Sentra back in high school which I completely modded and took apart. Had Azev rims, painted that Velvet Blue, leather interior It was fun car. But wow, looking back, what a waste of money. Wish I would have invested it instead. That's why I'm weary of sinking money on modding the F80. But yeah, I still consider myself a noob overall when it comes to vehicles.

The Liberty is a 2004 and if you were to ask me if I would consider buying another one I would say HELL NO!. At 40k miles a piston blew out of nowhere. Had to fight Chrysler to cover it. Rear power windows have broken 4 times. Driver's side once. On the 5, I opened the door panels, used a heavy duty zip tie and locked it in place. Enough of that nonsense.

Overall, the car hasn't given me much trouble but I don't really drive much. My cousin has a 4 Runner late 90s, that thing is still going!
Appreciate 1