Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachM5nster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
What's wrong with that color? If I was to get an FJ I'd get that color too, I think it looks pretty nice. And why the 328i hate? That's a lot of smack talk from someone who has an old $35k M car.
Color preference is definitely an opinion but the cool thing about car colors is there's a market and the market says that car color is undesirable bc ..nobody buys it. If you want to say well that color isn't offered much or it's an individual color.
.... listen, if it was desirable people would be wrapping their car in it etc. but that doesn't happen and you basically never see it on the road because the majority of people think that color is not nice.

moving on-

Please tell me where you found a '14 M5 with 15k miles for $35k..regardless of spec.

please i beg of you, tell me so i can buy them and sell them..

but hey, even if i had bought it for $35k at least its mine, and not a lease lol

lot of smack talk for a guy in san diego that leases m3's and can't even drive them over 20mph
leases a 3 series every 3 years .. and proud of it on the avatar details lol
joined the forum in '13 with a 328.. now finally leasing M3.. on top of an i3 lease

it's a proverbial entry-level leasing bonanza over here!

as if leasing a bmw wasn't bad enough
.. you owned volkswag...i mean audis..?

we are done here.
I don't choose what colors I like based on what other people like or if it's popular. Also, what's wrong with entry level? And what's wrong with leasing? You know the M3CS has a residual of 61% right? You sound insecure.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 1
Biginboca3763.50