View Single Post
      07-31-2018, 05:13 PM   #1
Super Spartan
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 Nissan Z

M5 F90 vs Corvette Z06

I know they're completely different cars for different people but hear me out.

So I had a 2018 M4 Convertible which I sold. It was fun and all but my car had horrible quality issues where the paint was peeling off from random places, interior leather looked wrinkled after only 6 months, etc.

So I was disappointed and hated the car eventually and sold it.
then I got my an Audi RS3 2018. The car was great but the Audi dealership here in Dubai is the worst dealership I ever dealt with and I did not want to deal with them ever again so I sold the car before it loses more of its value and get a temporary Subaru WRX STI.

Now, I was thinking of getting a Corvette Z06 for a while mainly because it looks really nice, super car kinda car and has visceral power.

what I don't like about it however is the cheap interior quality, lack of tech since that's where I'd be spending most my time, I figured the M5 with its night and better audio system, tech, infotainment, luxury, features, would make me happier on the long run.

I plan to keep the car for at least 3 years and want to stop the habit of constantly switching cars and losing money.

What are your thoughts? Without being biased please even though this is a BMW forum. My only gripe with the M5 is that it looks to plain, very similar to any regular 5 series and doesn't have the wow factor that the Corvette offers.

PS: Another choice might be a Mercedes C63 S perhaps?
Appreciate 0