Disclaimer: I'm Polish
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

Garage List
2011 BMW 335d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoooper View Post
They need to find some self respect if theyre telling people thats the right size without serious warning about rubbing. You shouldnt have to stretch the crap out of your tires just to not rub when on stock suspension with the "right" fitment. Unless of course when they give the fitment they also say you *will* have to roll your fenders and stretch the crap out of the tires in order to not rub. I hope the 265s work for you.
Apparently they make no guarantees, and I didn't read the fine print. I would have stuck with the wheels regardless, but would have made different Tire size choices up front. Would have ignored forgestar and got the 245 for the front, because the 235 is so stretched it hurts to look at, and with room for a larger tire.

The 275 was my own fault...I'd probably be able to make a 275/30 work with a little more fender work, and certainly wouldn't be rubbing as severely as I am now. Tiny camber and it'd be golden I'd bet, but I'm an idiot and ordered 275/35. That said, 265 are on the way and I'll get mounted late tomorrow or early Thursday. Not taking any chances for now. Will probably tweak this winter.

BMB, no emissions tests, just a Vin inspection you'll have to do from out of state. Idk about front license plate, but come to think of it I haven't been tagged by a meter maid in quite some time...good luck with the interview!
Appreciate 0