Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEnglish View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotchtion View Post
I just took my M5 in for its 1 year service. I thought for sure there would be an update to the software and the absolute FAIL that is the wireless CarPlay integration.

The dealer said there are no updates to anything. How can this be? After a full year of dealing with a randomly changing screens, constant disconnects, constant audio source changing every time a text is received, etc. they still haven't fixed it?

Wanted to check the forum and see if anyone knows something different on software updates. Ever since my dealer messed up the differential fluid change, I don't fully accept what they say as accurate.
CarPlay is useless worthless and the most annoying software BMW has ever made! I almost had a couple of car accidents because of it with my iPhone XS Max, and I just deleted my iPhone and reconnected using BMW usual old free mundane software which is perfection! A
Quote:
Originally Posted by themnmd View Post
I miss Steve Jobs. Switch to Samsung?
Now now, let's not say things that we can't take back.
Love my iPhone and wouldn't use the new Samsung Note X if offered to me for free l! But CarPlay sucks, would disconnect and connect so many times within a few minutes while on a phone call
Appreciate 0