View Single Post
      03-28-2024, 08:30 PM   #20
dmytro_usa
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendon View Post
As someone who has the B&W system, I think a much more realistic and cost effective option would be adding a sub to the HK system. It'll give you a lot of the low end that's missing and make the system sound fuller. I'd argue that unless you're a serious audiophile you're apt to get similar gains going that route. The B&W does mids and highs really well, but it's still lacking on the low end.

A quality sub can go a long way. My personal reccomendation would be the Audison APBX 10 AS2, which is a powered and compact unit that can fit in the spare tire well.
It’s not about a bass, I think H/K pushing enough bass (my opinion). It’s about symphony sound that I believe B/W do.
I see you in CA, I’m in FL! I guess I need to find someone locally with B&W to check it out myself and make a call after that if I need one or not. Problem is it’s hard to make a decision because some people say it’s way better than H/K and some like you that it’s not worth it. I don’t know maybe I’m to picky but in my previous audi A8 2011 B&O was amazing and I’m hopping B&W does the same.
Appreciate 0