Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 EQS 580 SUV

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelrain View Post
LoL
Looks like some of you got triggered.
All expert engineers on this forum.
I have an X5 as I stated and the fact that I bought the Sport instead of the X7 tells me yeah it does compete because BMW just lost a customer to a car supposedly it doesn't not compete with. I test drove the x7 thinking 100% I was going to buy it just to be let down with it in many different ways and I really don't care if it's 1 inch or 12 inches shorter or longer. When the car ain't worth it it ain't. The HST feels quicker than my X5 (I don't care if it is or not in real world and it definitely felt quicker than the x7 being about the same weight. If I have the need for speed I drive my M3 and M4). It's a lot nicer inside and out. It don't have a 3rd row seat, oh well mother in law stays home what a bummer!!!
So far nothing is slow or has broken down for me and as far as tech being 5 generations ahead I am not sure what you're referencing to?
Lane assist
Park assist
Refrigerator
Heated and cooled seats
Blind spot assist
Heads up display
High speed emergency braking
360 cameras
Multi off-road options and settings
Multi displays
Apple car play
Full spare tire
Much more
It's got all of it
In fairness, you started the mud-slinging by slinging mud at the X7, and afterall this is a X7 forum. So no surprise some are taking offense at your X7 comments. As I posted earlier, I think your RR looks great and if you're happy with your purchase, that's all that matters. No point in debating with those of us who prefer the X7.

Live and let live.
Appreciate 3