View Single Post
      10-09-2020, 05:52 PM   #89
MystroX5
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i/ 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
Nice video, most of that actually not specific to the Alpina model, but good stuff nonetheless. Includes some little tips for all X7 owners, that if you blink, you'll miss. I actually had to rewind the video a couple times to catch something they threw out in literally 3 seconds.

Yup, yup. From the start of the X7, I've been asking for 7-series-like 2nd row legroom and luxury in an SAV. Sacrificing the 3rd row if needed. Likely happening in the upcoming X8, although reports that it will be the most expensive BMW ever made will also mean that I likely won't be able to afford it.
If they do that and even up the power to mid 700hp, they are going after the Cullinan and will be coming in in the $180k range but being more sport oriented. I tap out at the $140k range for a car these days. I am a auto snob but my value system doesn’t value any vehicle beyond the $150k range for my lifestyle. At that point it becomes a wealth bragging contest and less about the actual vehicle. IMHO. I looked seriously at the Bentaga before I purchased my X7 and just didn’t see the additional expense and wasn’t impressed at all with their tech or UI, especially in a mid size suv.

Last edited by MystroX5; 10-09-2020 at 06:09 PM..
Appreciate 0