If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artz 330
... yea we share all our finances, same bank accounts.. We kinda play the grown up game lol. The 14th this month will be 1 year 3 months for us I love her shes awsome. Theres lots of girls out there where they just dont give a shit about anything and party and smoke and do all that crap. At least she is real, going to school to be an accountant, wants to start her own business. shes at an internship right now. Hell i dont mind paying for her schooling, well just be paying student loans till we die. Not so bad tho she got 9000 a year schollarship. Once she starts her business as an accountant, itll help me out in business alot, considering i am into the whole Construcion, Owning my own Company, building and renovating houses and real estate investing. Think ill keep her around for a while ahahah.. well forever i hope.. She does so much tho, and i just wanna congradulate her and thank her for everything by forfilling her dream of owning a Porsche.
Thats very cool. Congratulations! I hope ill find someone out there that can appreciate me also