View Single Post
      02-12-2019, 11:33 PM   #2
SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
I use a rear seat cover called Rhumbi Baby that I found on Amazon. I've posted about it least a couple of times, so do a search on my username and you'll find them. I think that I even posted pictures and links. We originally bought it for my wife's 335is Coupe and got one for my M4. The original one should fit in my wife's new M3.

You can fit a set of track wheels and tires vertically in the back seat. I put the 18x11 wheels in the middle and put the 18x10 wheels on either side. I strap them together with some ratcheting hook straps and put some tarps on the outside to prevent any scuffing of the side panels.

I put my racing jack sideways at the back of the trunk and use a lengthe of chain and a couple of carabiners to secure it to the two D-rings at the back of the trunk.

Appreciate 1
fanatic11018.50