United_States
Rep
Drives: 325i Electric Red

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vu View Post
where do you do muay thai at in SD? hope you recover quickly
I'm currently training at Undisputed located in North Park just off the 805. Check them out at http://www.sdundisputed.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFavourite View Post
sure it wasnt getting owned by an RS4?
hahaha...actually I got owned by a civic in my 325i :mad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo119 View Post
Ouch!! I feel your pain dude! I train in MT also. 4 years now. Nice to see some other MT fighters!

Being in contact sport, it's bound to happen. Unfortunately, it had to happen while training! That's the worse! I always say, if you're gonna get injured, better be in the ring. All of my injuries happened in the ring actually. tore a ligament in my ankle once, and the other time i partially tore my mcl. Anyways, I hope for a speedy recovery! What school do you train at and who's your Kru?

How do you throw your hooks? I hope it's not with your wrist/palm facing you, rather your palm should be pointing down.
Im currently training at Undisputed in San Diego. It's basically an all out MMA type of gym teaching a variety of disciplines. our MT Kru is Anan Burisut but I only see him on rare occasions. Most of the MT classes I attend are instructed by Either Scotty Dingas or Jhanex Alviz. Believe or not we are taught to throw hooks with palm facing you. I know there are lots of argument about this technique but that is how they do it. If you were to throw a hook with palm side down then the instructor will "swiftly" correct you. Their rational is with the palm side facing you the hook is "tighter", faster and will protect your wrist.....

Thank you all for the kind words! I'm planning to use this thread as a blog and keep it updated with my progress. Thanks again....Randy