rad doc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1M AW loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBry View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rad doc View Post
I have to disagree on pretty much all of your comments. First, the Rover interior is very nice, much better than any existing bmw suv. Plus, the rover has pretty decent off-road capability . The gl drives nice, especially the amg variant. The q7 is my least favorite of the lot. If you really want and suv that drives well, the Cayenne is the way to go but it doesn't check boxes some need. I definitely am looking forward to the x7.
Agree with a few points, but disagree with your assessment of the Rover interior (especially at night). Compare the interior of that car (objectively, not subjectively) to the interior fit / finish / materials in the G12 7-Series. Not even close. I have a feeling the X7 is going to feature the same attention to detail that the 7-Series does. I say this from experience, since the 2016 G12 7-Series is my daily driver, and I'm frequently a passenger in my brother's Range Rover.
I was comparing the rover interior to other suvs. I am sure the new 7 is very nice. But for a suv, the rover kills bmw. Not talking about the sport but the real Rover, Autobiography even better. I hope the x7 is much better. For a large suv, the qx80 limited is not bad for the money so I hope the x7 is better as it will cost quite a bit more.
Appreciate 1
TheBry139.00