View Single Post
      01-10-2010, 07:03 AM   #12
midlifecrisis
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5 35d, 2019 230i X

I'll be there for the fifth year in a row. The BMW influence is bigger than ever in Rolex, and I'm thrilled to see it. Last year's race was one of the most exciting endurance races ever, and this year is shaping up to be great, too.

Lots of DP cars running BMW/Dinan power. (Trivia question - who was the guy in the front left smiling ear to ear in the Ganassi team announcement press photo taken yesterday? Answer - Steve Dinan, of course! He was surrounded by eight hot shoes from a bunch of series, and they'll all be driving a car with his motor! I'd be smiling, too.)

Ryan, sorry you won't be running in a BMW in the 24, but glad you'll be back with us for the rest of the year. Good luck, it looks like you've got a strong team together for the race, too.

The other big news is Turner moving up to GT and running a M6 with his superstars.

The Continental (formerly Koni) race is going to be loaded with Bimmers, too. Lots of e92 M3s coming on board, and a few e46 cars still soldiering on. ST should be a great show, too - with James Clay and Bimmerworld joining the pack.

If you can make it, this is the year for Bimmerheads to be in Daytona for the last weekend in January!
Appreciate 0