Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X7

Garage List
2020 BMW X7  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfoundnemo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by exokiss View Post
I was just giving an example, but thanks for the clarification. I wonder now, Is it just one shot purchase, and that button simply disappears or you can keep buying those miles as long it is prior to those 180 days you mentioned earlier? It'll be like a drug-addict then...
I haven't done it myself, but I dont see why they wouldn't let you but more since the rate remains the same.

If you are thinking about buying any, I'd say wait it out till the last year or so since there's no benefit to do it now. You never know what could happen, we might have a pandemic or something and you won't be driving as much. There are also possibilites of the car getting totaled, you needing to trade early, etc., where you wouldn't be able to take advantage of a credit on lease turn-in if you're under mileage, so you would be better off banking what you think the amount would be per month and purchase at the discounted rate later in the term.
Of course, I totally agree with you. I now know that I will definitely enjoy this beauty more than I actually planned. It just makes me a bit nervous because I don't want to miss that "critical" time period at the end of the term. I wish we have a more solid info from the inner BMWFS circle.
Appreciate 0