View Single Post
      08-29-2008, 09:38 AM   #25
Enjoiyourlife
Sensei
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

NO explode or any type of creatine is not neccessary. Actually, the NO products are not very good at all. They are filled with caffeine which constricts your veins. The NO is supposed to support blood flow to your muscles to give you that "pump" However, with the caffeine and constricted vestles, it doesnt quite work like it should.

Creatine products also add alot of water weight which makes your muscles swell while you are taking the product. But when you stop, they shrink.

Sure using both these products you will look like you gained muscle and you will feel a pump (caffeine), but you won't stay that way. Muscle memory doesn't really work with these supplements.

My suggestion:

lol i used to be a personal trainer so there is some validity to this...

If you want to gain muscle, you need about 1 gram of protein ingested per pound of body mass.

Also make sure to ingest 2000+ calories a day.

150 pound guy needs 150 grams of protein.

If you do cardio, you actually need to stack more protien (say about 25-50 grams over) and also add another 500 to your caloric intake. Otherwise your muscles will eat themselves. catabolic.

you can take glutamine to help with muscle recovery but it isnt completely neccessary. personally it is a waste of money for me.

Casien proteins are good before bed as they do not digest as quickly as whey.
You lose most of your body mass while you sleep so it's good not to take whey before bed as it digests in only an hour!

Building muscle is not really about your workout. You can workout all day and night, take these supplements and you won't see the greatest results. It is seriously about 90% of your diet. Eat 5 well balanced portioned meals a day. Never eat till you are full. You should never feel hungry. I usually eat protein bars during the day in between meals.

Eat well. Work our hard. Stack protein. You'll be ripped in no time :P