08-29-2008, 12:23 PM   #31
mithiral67
That guy
Rep
Drives: 2015 Cayman GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoiyourlife View Post
NO explode or any type of creatine is not neccessary. Actually, the NO products are not very good at all. They are filled with caffeine which constricts your veins.

I take NOexplode for the energy boost and the benefits of the creatine. Yes caffeine does restrict veins, hence the NO found in NOexplode and the Nitrix. Regardless, I work out at 7-8 every night after a long day and NOexplode gives me the energy and endurance to push my workouts to the limit. Just a suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoiyourlife View Post
Creatine products also add alot of water weight which makes your muscles swell while you are taking the product. But when you stop, they shrink.
Only certain types of creatine give this bloated effect, NOexplode being one that doesnt (at least for me) cause added water weight. I have taken other types of creatine and notice the immediate addition of water. This is not what I am personally looking for, as my goals are very much in-line with the OP. I cycled off after my first container of NOexplode and didn't drop a pound. Either way, its how it effects each person, whether is works or not is up to each person that uses it.

Either way, my comments are just what I have been using and the results, do I think that taking those supplements are the only reason for my improvements, hell no. Do I think they contributed to the overall effort, yes. To each his own.
Appreciate 0