Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSteak View Post
-I personally like... Optimum Nutrition, or ErgoPharm Pro as far as regular Whey proteins go. ErgoPharm is a better protein, but since you'll need to be drinking it a LOT, you'd be better off with something cheaper like Optimum.

-Eat lots of lean meats (obviously)... if you have to eat carbs, then try to eat whole wheat breads (and pastas).

-A good multi vitamin, and some Omega-3.
Correction to this. You want to eat whole GRAINS. The whole grains contain a lot more nutrients, than the the processed whole wheats. But whole wheats are good, just saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
I have been running 40 mins everyday for 6 days, and I have been weight lifting for about 45 mins 4 to 5 times a week. I have been doing this routine for a little over a month, I like it but I want see more progress. I dont want to be all muscle and look like im on steriodss. My actual goal is to get slim, get AB's, and have cut biceps and a nice chest. Thats it,

What do you think of muscle milk? is that stuff bad?
I know you didn't technically ask me, but I'll answer anyways.

Muscle Milk is a lot better for someone on a bulk. And it also depends on your metabolism. I use MM every once in a while, combined with a 100% whey. The best time to take it would be just before bed since it's slower absorbing than way.

I enjoy it with a glass of Whole Milk. Nothing like getting a boat load of calories in a drink.
Appreciate 0