View Single Post
      08-29-2008, 06:44 PM   #54
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Cool, thanks for the info Suareezay and Bobby_Light.

Also, nice post BoostedBMW...I can definitely relate to a lot of things you mentioned.

I have been taking Truemass by BSN, a lean mass weight gainer, for a few months now. I can say that adding these to my diet plan has definitely helped me bulk up and also get stronger. Lately I have only been able to have 1 shake a day, but I should at least be bumping that up to 2 shakes a day soon. The only thing that sucks about protein shakes is that they are so much liquid it fucks up my stomach sometimes.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but BoostedBMW, do you know of any quick cook recipies that can be made that are healthy and good for "bulking"? I am in college so I don't have a lot of time to spend cooking. Keep in mind I have a stove and a microwave (it toasts, bakes, and microwaves), no oven. Any help for me?

Something easy for me, but often gets boring very quickly is boneless, skinless Chicken breast with some garlic salt and pepper on it cooked in a pan, and making a sweet potatoe in the microwave, with brown rice cooking on the stove.
Appreciate 0