08-26-2020, 07:07 PM   #2
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW17LS View Post
Hey all-

Like the title says, I'm interested in feedback from X7 owners who came from driving large luxury sedans. How do you feel about the ride and quietness characteristics of the X7 vs those cars?

I'm a longtime large sedan driver and I'm considering jumping into SUVs with the X7.
I had a 2016 audi s8 plus and obviously power wise this wouldn't compare but quietness wise I love the x7... it is truly comfortable to drive and just do smooth.

I currently drive a tesla model x now and the wife has the x7 40i and because I drive so much I would probably want the x7 over any audi right now because of the assisted driving items. if the x7 has autopilot like the tesla I would jump out of this tesla asap...I would probably rather drive anything else but this car except the fact this has autopilot. but my God if this tesla sucks as a car lol.

as far as you wanting to know if you should go with a large sedan or suv it's all up to you... it really does depend on if you like suvs... if you don't mind driving an suv then you will for sure love the x7 as I'm always blown away how good the x7 is. of course I'm looking for quiet smooth and comfortable now
Space Gray l 6MT l OSG LSD w/ VAC Race Diff Cover l Cobb e30 l Morr vs8.2 l UUC SSK w/ DSSR l VSRF Catless Dps l RPI Intercooler l CDV Removed l HID AE 8000k l ETS Catback l AST 5200 w/ Vorshlag Camber Plates l ER Dual Oil Coolers l Rear Camber and Toe Arms l K&N Drop In l Solid Tranny/Diff/Subframe Bushings l Bridgestone RE-11
Appreciate 0