View Single Post
      08-26-2020, 09:25 PM   #5
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
S6,S8,A8,RR,etc.... The X7 M50i with dhp puts them to shame. The X7 feels like a bank vault around you. You sit up higher but there is more to it than that. So quiet and feels like you are on a air hockey table with little to no contact with any bumps or road imperfections. Power is everywhere and feels endless giving you a odd sensation that a vehicle this big shouldn't be able to accelerate this quick. That alone is worth the price of admission. Even when my kids are gone we will never move back to a luxury sedan.
puts them to shame in what aspect though? my s8 was much faster than any m50i is and I doubt it can handle better than the s6 you had... not that your s6 was a track monster by any means but definitely has to handle better than that x7.

overall yes the x7 is truly the best suv out of the competing suvs in this price range for sure...I looked at all of them including new gls navigator escalade etc... even though I may get the new escalade in diesel if the assisted driving is really good.

either way if you really don't mind suvs then you will absolutely love the x7... again I can't stop driving my wife's... starting to really hate my tesla lol
Space Gray l 6MT l OSG LSD w/ VAC Race Diff Cover l Cobb e30 l Morr vs8.2 l UUC SSK w/ DSSR l VSRF Catless Dps l RPI Intercooler l CDV Removed l HID AE 8000k l ETS Catback l AST 5200 w/ Vorshlag Camber Plates l ER Dual Oil Coolers l Rear Camber and Toe Arms l K&N Drop In l Solid Tranny/Diff/Subframe Bushings l Bridgestone RE-11
Appreciate 1
bmr760139.00