View Single Post
      02-17-2020, 07:10 AM   #2
Auricom
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Yep, I've opted for PCD delivery for my past X5s and recently in December for my G05. PCD delivery never gets old but only better every time.

Over in G05 there's a PCD Q&A thread:
PCD... a few questions for those who have been there https://g05.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1686643

From the getting picked up at the airport,
over night hotel stay and hotel dining to the morning shuttle over to PCD, the instructors and BMW Genius delivery staff orchestrate and coordinate a exhilarating and informative driving school, lunch, factory tour and delivery experience.

If you're bringing a significant other to PCD, encourage them to participate as you both will have the opportunity to take turns in the driving school courses - braking, DSC skid pad, course track and off road track. The only driving school event that you're going to f'ing love is the instructor hot lap - buckle up and be sure to video record that!!! Coming back from hot lap, I literally rolled out of the M5C laughing and smiling from ear to ear.

It's a memorable delivery experience that owners should experience at lease once and I personally think it's the ONLY way to have your new BMW delivered.

Here's some quick shots.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2