View Single Post
      02-03-2008, 02:18 PM   #18
nitramluap
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2004 E46 318i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
You didn't read the OPs post... he said BESIDES the additional DVD player... what is the difference in them. Since one is a audio only stereo and the other is a Navigation system... plus Logic7. I was confused by his opening post of what the differences were. Thus my clarifying post.

I was waiting for him to respond to my post, So I could further elaborate on the DIFFERENCE between the Business High-fi audio and the Professional Aidio + iDrive/Nav. Which, is what I think he was trying to ask, but I wasn't willing to presume until he responded.

The obvious difference in the two is tha fact you have navigation screen that can also be used to adjust audio perameters. What isn't so obvious is in the audio components.
Actually, the question was about the difference between the Business and Professional Navigation Systems, not the stereo. I answered that question in my first reply. He then asked additional questions and I answered those.

Quote:
Which, is what I think he was trying to ask, but I wasn't willing to presume until he responded.
No need for that flippant remark.

Quote:
With the inclusion of Idrive/Nav, you also get the logic7 sound system.

Thats the difference.
Actually, in our market the Logic 7 stereo is an independent option. The navigation system can either be Business or Professional. The stereo is just the standard stereo, amp & speakers but we have two choices of optioning it up - HiFi 10, or HiFi 10 Professional. There is no Logic 7 on the base stereo no matter what navigation system you choose.

He seemed happy with my responses and didn't appear confused to me.

Regards,

Paul Martin
Appreciate 0