03-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #19
Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by plague View Post
Everything is perfect again. Thats exactly what i was doing today. Took it onto the highway and under boost, pushed the windshield sprayers, and meth was suddenly spraying and indicator lights were holding perfectly. The moment i stopped spraying windshield, the meth would stop. After a few pulls of this, the car was spraying meth perfectly, through all gears, without spraying the windshield anymore. Just took it out to dinner tonight and it worked wonderfully all night. After replacing that leaky pump there was probably a massive amount of air in all of my lines, from sucking in air through the leaky seals which were a flaw in the 'air tight' system. Who knows maybe even some gunk or something inside them a little bit from hardly running it over the winter. I have to say i think its running better than ever. My spray was never this constant and solid. Noticed i would have times when i wouldn't spray for a few seconds or sometimes it would be choppy. Thanks for the help to the two of you above.
Awesome glad to hear! Did you check to see if the white screws in the flow line were tight? They come loose after a few months and you need to tighten them. That's what was causing my intermittant flow and using the WW spray only helped temporarily.
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0