View Single Post
      12-08-2019, 01:55 PM   #11
like2short
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unotaz View Post
I ordered my wife's X7 M50i with the 21in all season tire mainly because I don't want to order another set of wheels/tires should we decide to drive up to Mammoth during the winter seasons (it's only a 6hr drive from LA).

My dealer was really surprised that I didn't go with the 22" because every single one of his customers chose to go with the bigger wheel, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unotaz View Post
Actually, I bought my wife' the M50i version because it is the only version of the X7 that felt adequate. Her 2019 Cayenne Turbo with 550hp was barely cutting the mustard in terms of performance (I also specced the 21in all season on the Cayenne as well) but we needed a bigger car that can seat 7.

The X7 M50i is grocery getter, pick up our sons from baseball and basketball games and a car we take trips in, nothing more. My wife ain't no hardcore driver and I don't have the money to pay for another set of wheels/tires, lol!
LOL...Either you or the wife likes ACCELERATION!!! I think you should get the Alpina XB7 when it comes out....If it were me, I'd get an x7 4.0i on 21s and get a 997 Turbo to play with..haha.
Appreciate 0